NTTA At Work
Members receive the benefits of:
- Professional advice on technical matters, the law and other trailer-related subjects.
- Representation on national and international committees related to trailers and towing.
- A Code of Practice on trailer Sales and after-sales.
- An arbitration service to help members and customers resolve any differences.
- A free 24-hour legal advice service on all aspects of the law including personal matters.
- Import and export advice.
- Use of the NTTA logo, the customer's assurance of quality in service, products and after-sales.
- General meeting at which members can discuss matters of any kind.
- Newsletters covering topics of interest to everyone involved in trailers and towing.
- Preferential rates for hire insurance.
- Contacts within the trailer industry.