The National Trailer & Towing Association
The NTTA was founded in 1975 as the Association of Trailer Manufacturers and has since evolved into a wider, modern and dynamic body. The NTTA sets the standards for the towing industry today.
- Giving small, medium and large businesses the added strength of a national organisation.
- Promoting the responsible use of light trailers.
- Improving the skills and expertise of drivers.
- Providing Trailer Technician & Towbar Fitter accreditation schemes
- Increasing use of trailers by promoting their benefits.
- Representing industry at Government and EC levels.