The National Trailer & Towing Association
The NTTA was founded in 1975 as the Association of Trailer Manufacturers and has since evolved into a wider, modern and dynamic body.
The NTTA is a not-for-profit organisation, and is the main body in the UK representing the light towing industry. It represents the interests of its members on national bodies and keeps those members informed of changes to help them run their businesses more effectively.
The NTTA sets the standards for the towing industry today.
- Giving small, medium and large businesses the added strength of a national organisation.
- Promoting the responsible use of light trailers.
- Improving the skills and expertise of drivers.
- Providing Trailer Technician & Towbar Fitter accreditation schemes
- Increasing use of trailers by promoting their benefits.
- Representing industry at Government and EC levels.