Why use an NTTA Quality Secured Accredited Member
Promoting excellence in towbar installation trailer/caravan servicing and maintenance. The QS Scheme is recognised by over a million members of the public and is recommended and endorsed by the Automobile Association (AA), Camping and Caravanning Club and The Caravan and Motorhome Club.
A fundamental requirement for Quality Secured is to ensure that its members are rigorously monitored and independently audited on an annual basis to retain their accreditation. The NTTA’s priority is to ensure the safety of the towing community and recommends people use qualified professionals who have the QS accreditation to provide this vital service.
- QS Members are trained to the highest standards and are assessed yearly in accordance with the NTTA QS Code of Practice
- All Members are fully insured and will have Public Liability insurance
- Warranties are provided with every towbar fit; with one year being the minimum
- QS Members have all undergone training on vehicle coding and have the correct machinery to safely undertake the work
- Part of the QS Code of Practice ensures that customer feedback is taken very seriously