NTTA 5* Quality Secured
What is NTTA 5* Quality Secured?
NTTA 5* Quality Secured is a customer care quality scheme that is monitored and operated by the NTTA who are the voice of the UK light trailer and towing industry. The scheme promotes:
- Industry standards
- Workshop best practice
- Customer service
- Professional workmanship
How does a company become 5* Quality Secured?
By undertaking an annual assessment that ensures:
- They have relevant insurances in place
- They are compliant in Industry Policy and Procedures
- They have excellent customer service
- They are qualified and trained to industry standard
- They have had an NTTA Quality Secured Assessment
Only successful assessment results that match the stringent QS requirements will allow the award of a 5* QS accreditation certificate to be displayed to the public.
How does Quality Secured help the consumer?
By giving confidence when using any of our services; peace of mind when purchasing goods; knowledge of doing business with an accredited company who will always try to give the best service possible.
Who recommends NTTA 5* Quality Secured members?
The scheme is recommended and endorsed by over a million members of the towing public including:
- The Caravan Club
- The Camping & Caravanning Club
- The British Horse Society
Click here for a list of NTTA 5* Quality Secured members